Tuesday, July 24, 2007

This blogging thing.

I just want to say that, even though I am starting a blog now, midway through 2007, I was truly way ahead of the curve.

When I was in Brazil, I was making what would probably now be considered a blog. I called it, creatively enough, James in Brazil. I coded it in html, even though I didn't know html very well, because all these easy blog software things did not exist. It wasn't great, and nobody read it because I didn't tell anybody about it, and this was before Google had taken over the universe. I don't know why I was doing it. I guess because I could. I don't remember what service I used. I don't know if it still exists somewhere. It was a long time ago.

My point is this: I am not behind in starting a blog; in fact, I was way ahead.

No comments: